Friday, October 20, 2006

Where Am I ? Arrrgh!

I get out of the portal, and Lucky for me I have a ki field up. Because hey the places I've ended up so far have all been dangerous. Well good thing, because I was in the middle of space.


Was Justice In Space? No wait I see a wormhole. Well I've been going In Sword portals for some time now, so why no a Worm hole? Boy this turns out to be a mistake.


I end up in this place with hearts all over the walls. II turn when I hear this familiar Voice say " Oh Yeah! Someone to join us!" I turn to see this.


AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! My Eyes! That's going to be burned into my brain! I don't know what this dimension is Earth Sick or something! I've never wanted to see Hercule, or Yajorobie like that!

I threw up, and opened another portal , I don't care where I end up! It can't be worse than that!

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Justice said...

Dad....

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

Woah! You;ve changed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home