Thursday, September 28, 2006

The hunt for my daughter pt. 1

I went to my mother To find out what she had done with Justice. He didn't know where she despite the fact that she fitted her with a cloak that was supposed to dampen her abilities.

Father Had told them to stay in Sky City I wish they had, I have a bad feeling about this. My son appeared in his super devil form. It freaked out my mother, me as well .

He said Dad was arrested by SHIELD and he needed my help. The hot headed Trunks had was already going to get him out, when Bra called Goten, told him to get his father , and brother to come along for an old fashioned break out.

Meanwhile I go along with Hotstuff, seemed some damned souls were running around , that he needed help in capturing. Stormcutter helped out in that regard. Though I would have probably beaten them all without it, thunderbolts around with Ki energy made this go a lot faster.

We returned home to Capsule Corp, Mom had a breakdown, that she didn't want us to see. She looked up at us , and wiped away her tears, at this point my sword starts glowing , and in my mind I see Wolfgang, hurt.

When I found him he said SHIELD had taken Justice. Damn them I almost lose Vampi because of them , and they kidnap my daughter! I already told Fury I wasn't bringing her in for tests or anything. I may dis agree with Vampi on a lot of things considering the registration Act, but there is no way I'm going to disrespect her wishes , on Justice not being registered or poked and prodded, and studied by Stark and Richards.

Hotstuff said he wished he could help me or Father, but he had to go back Hades and keep it from imploding. " I told him he was doing well, and I was proud of him ' He teleporting home While I called Fury about this mess.

He wouldn't answer my calls, pissing me off more. That's when I call Black Widow After getting into a heated conversation with her she tells me That Fury has been arrested Not only that but Iron man seems to have taken leave of his senses, And Agent Deacon has went mad with power.

Oddly, Widow seemed very emotional, which is unusual for her, she's either professional or a little flirty, but not this much emotional. She asked me to be on the look out for anything that can help Nick then hung up.

I had to go out side for a bit get some fresh air and clear my head, right before I go to the Helicarrier , and break Deacon's face. I'd seen all of these people outside Capsule Corp in some kind of rally, saying how unfair it was that Dad was taken down after beating Galactus, here and helping with Onslaught in New York.

The guy as making sense, even about How Supervillians in West City have been running basically free , and doing whatever the Hell they want since Saiyaman 's been gone. A pang of guilt hit me like a fist.


Then what he said had to be the stupidest thing I ever heard, He said that not only should they rebel against the government , but that Father should lead them, and the City, a apart of the Saiyan Nation.

That was a scary thought Father ruling West City. I walked over to the back yard, and wished I knew where Justice was. Stormcutter started glowing, I took it out of it's scabbard and it opened a portal. I walk in, on the other side I'm in a ship.

" Mirai?" says a familiar voice.

I turn and see Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

" Kameal?" I ask right before lazer blast rock the vessel. Why do I feel like I've gotten in on the middle of the movie here?"

5 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is she?

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Justice said...

*faint* dad....

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger The Grim Reaper said...

Miari,

I wasn't able to find you to say goodbye in person. I did want to. I am proud of you... Becoming the father for both kids is no small thing...

I wish that who I was in your timeline wasnt the person you knew, or that it had caused a bridge and rift between us...

Take care of your family and remeber if you need anything I am here for you brother

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

Sure thing Cabain , Thanks

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thin trunks looks batter with long hair

 

Post a Comment

<< Home