Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hehe heh.

Yeah . I've been messing With SHIELD You know the Shi that's been running around latley? I built her. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

When I went with Goku to rescue Gohan I saw Ana In the prision. Well I've been having robo Shi. running her paces , very publicly to put some resonable doubt on Ana being her.

With reasonable doubt, They'll have nothing to hold her on . Heh . I know she's datin, Wolverine , and dad has that goofy little feud, But she did well in the whole Gaia thing . Even though she doesn't remember that.

Actually, I had some help from the other me from another universe. Though I think the guy might be a little lonley since he keeps staring At the Shi bot lustfully. That's freaking creepy.

Oh well maybe he'll find himsel a girlfriend before long, Any way, this Shi bot is one more wauy I'll say " suck it!" To Shield .

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger SHI said...

thanks now on to your next part of the plan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home