Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Vampires, werewolves and saiyans Oh my !

I landed my ship long before Father did , Mirai was waiting right where he was supposed to be. I'm glad I left Marron at sky City She would try to talk me out of what has to be done, I have to kill Mirai.


" Your not who I was expecting brother, Where's our Father?"

" He's not your Father Traitor! Nor is my mother yours, Your parents are dead with your timeline!"


" Do I have to explain this to you again? Alright Trunks , Our timelines didn't split until the weird androids showed up, yeah that was a result of my temporal tampering , But still the Trunks you was born as would have been me if not for me traveling in time. So yes they are my parents."

"Then why are you going to try to put your Father in prison?"

" I'm not he said he was going to register."

" Mirai. I'll give you one last chance, come back to our side, and I won't kill you."

He laughs. " Trunks look kid , there's some stuff you don't understand, and one of those is apparently that your not strong enough , to kill me . "

"We'll just have to see about that."

We fight, a little , for a while we're equal Then he starts taking strength from that magic sword of his . The sword Tapion gave me when I was a kid , is supposed to be enchanted, and Mirai oddly has one too. Which I can't figure out, since in his timeline Goku was dead by the time The monster attacked Tapion was bound with, And Goku killed it in my reality, oh well enough of that.


Mirai s beating the Hell out of me I took out the Tapion Sword ,ad my silver adamantuium We Fenced for quite some time. He next tries to pull that throwing the sword and commanding it to shock me thing, that he used on Gohan ,I pluck the weapon out of the air, He seems surprised.

I shock him with Stormcutter He seems to lose all of his energy after that, I put the adamntium/ silver sword, On one side of his neck,and Stormcutter on the other I was going to scissor his head off.


" Go ahead do it! I have nothing to live for anymore."

" What?"

" I don't know what the hell I'm doing, Because of my stupid decision, I;ve lost the woman I love, Our children and my family! Just get it over with!"

At this moment I don't know I guess I chicken out. No I don't I feel compassion for the guy, and really killing him would be a strange form of suicide. He looks up at me , and says " I've had my doubts , but now you just confirmed them, by picking up the sword, Your fighting for what you believe is right just like I am."


" Ah isn't that sweet?" Comes a voice from nowhere. " Now they get to die together, suddenly; we're surrounded by werewolves and Vampires.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bats fly out and some Vampires run screaming Its her she has returned

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Black Widow said...

Careful...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home