Saturday, October 14, 2006

The hunt for my daughter PT 4... Out of the frying pan.....

Ok I spent hours looking through all of the moving plant creatures. Ok they aren't plants per say, but animals of some sort, that have adapted to look like plants like certain Earth animals.

The good news is Stormcutter hasn't acted up since I left the water planet. For some reason I can't comprehend why but it didn't want me to have that water breathing power.

Anyway I decided to trust the sword again, and hope it would bring me closer to Justice. I end up on some planet where the these medieval lizard looking aliens were fighting the Corru.


I used my sword, to fog up the area, then I scattered The Corru, a few Ki blasts made then run the rest of the way. I came up to the lizard People, and asked about ,my daughter.

This old lady, pints at me. " Your aura! So much like his Aura! Your his son!"

Uh-Oh.

" I was in Mental Contact with a shaman on the planet Arlia , When Your sire destroyed it!"

Oh hell this is going to turn ugly. " Look Ma'am I don't want any trouble. I just want to find my daughter." I stammer.

" You want to kill that poor little girl. I can tell she is no relation to you monster!"

Great Now these people are throwing spears at me I open a portal with my sword, hoping this time to find Justice.

3 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Brolly said...

I think I'll crush your daughter

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Justice said...

ewww stay away brute

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

Go to Hell, and stay there Brolly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home