Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Damn It Mirai!

This has been a weird day. First off The monkey that's been hanging around Wolfgang popped up And asked me " is it safe?" while waving a pencil in my face. You know who else used to do that? Scary Steve.
http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.spell.gif
Check Spelling
Could be somehow this chimp, Be our missing janitor? nah. That's just too weird a thought. Then again I've seen people turned into chocolate bet one of Wolfgang's potions is responsible for this.


Well that wasn't the only thing that sucked about today. Bra came running into a board meeting. " Bra today's your day off, why are you here?"

" Goten And Mirai Are going to arrest Gohan!"

" What?" " I barely glance at the board of directors. " Meeting adjourned."

Damn Registration act. Freaking Mirai pretty much volunteered for it. He's a saiyan and a prince at that, he doesn't have to play by SHIELD rules, but he does ,and now he's betraying Gohan!

" F@#ing Bastard. The Gohan of his reality trained him. And Goten It's even worse! Their Blood! I would never pull that with Bra, Mirai, Or even Cabain. Me and Bra Got ready to fight. She just asked that she didn't fight Goten.

I hug her and tell her." it won't be much easier to fight Mirai either, Maybe you should sit this one out. But you can do one thing."

" What's that?"

" Get Dad And Goku."

I hope I'm not too late to help Gohan.Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Justice said...

Dad? (cries) Bye.... Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home