Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The hunt for may daughter pt 3

So here I I am on Water World ( just seen that movie recently Ugh!) After Hours of flying around I finally run into a merman. I had asked him about my daughter , and he answered oddly. I think my telepathy, Doesn't work all that well on these guys. Or I'm on the planet of Mer idiots.

He said something about waiting for a clam. After minutes of waiting for a giant freaking clam. I start wondering again about mer idiots. Finally a giant clam pops up. Wow it's like waiting for Santa Claus, and actually finding him.

It said in the weird way of speaking that every thing in this planet talks. " You eat stone you breathe under water."

"Sigh. Me Tarzan you Jane." I answer.

" Huh?" it asks .

" Never mind." I can't believe I'm doing this, but I swallow the stone. Then a weird transformation happens.

If

Goten or Trunks sees me like this I'll never hear the end of it. The clam informs me if I want to keep the power I have to fight it. Ok at least I'll get a little fun out of this The calm eats me, and I blast my way out. Fight over.


Damn that sucked. I swim around asking the mer people if they'd seen my Justice. Of course They spoke in the broken way, and a few called me an idiot. That's just great.

As I'm swimming along, Stormcutter zaps me. Ok it's never done that before. If actually flies out of it's scabbard and chases me . Finally it creates a tidal wave, and catches me. It goes into my stomach, and pulls the stone out all of the sudden I can no longer breathe under water, and I have legs again.


It took the power from me. Why the Hell did it do that? After doing that it pulls me out of the ocean, I look down at my stomach. No blood, well at least I don't have a big hole in my gut.


I grab the weapon " What the Hell was that?" I yell. " I was trying to find Justice Why did you stop me?" It opens another portal. I'm not sure I should trust it. But I go inside. I'm going to have to have a talk with Vulcan, or Thor when I get back. It shouldn't be acting against me.

I reappear on A planet full of plants,but I sense animal life everywhere. Hmm they must be pretty good at hiding. A corru Merc jumps out at me I kick him in the chest, killing him. I think I'm on the right track.


I steal his Bio Suit to make sneaking up on them easier. As I'm sneaking up on one I feel like I'm being watched. I shake the feeling and find the merc with a group of others.

" Where is the child did you kill the abomination? " Oh yes this pissed me off. I punched him through his helmet. The others shot at me. I fire a Buster cannon. Destroying them completely.

The one I hit was dying I guess I hit him too hard. Not that I care. He took money to kill my little girl. " Okay you damned bastard where is she?" I basically Shout.

" She's here." he says giving me a picture of me. Ok this going to be hard. Especially with her shapeshifting power. It's going to be like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Justice said...

dad?

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

Huh? What was that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home