Thursday, September 07, 2006

Too late!

I got there too late! Mirai was already gone. Gohan I guess is in a holding cell. Damn it I should get him out I'll have to find Mirai So he'll tell me, I know I'll have to beat it out of him.

The problem is I only have a semi tough sword from taipon, or a n adamntium one I had made. He has that Magic sword. Screw it. I have to free Gohan He's one of us . I go around Capsule Corp.

I find, an Old Lady In my old room, that an odd smell of cigars , and beer . Huh. The In Bra's old room I find a hot red head , and a brown haired guy of average build , after sensing his unique ki I recognize it's Spider-Man .

That odd Irish kid the web slinger, picked up in New York was in Mirai's room. Damn and his ki's being surpressd so I just wander around like an idiot. I finally find him where grandpa used to keep all these animals.

He was petting what looked like a mini T- Rex. " Mirai! " I scream at him .

" I've heard it enough from Cabain and Vampi. I'm not apologizing for doing the right thing.

The right thing? THE RIGHT THING?????? Betraying family or friends is never the right thing. And Mr Hero here is sitting there in his damned smugness, While the world falls apart around him.

This is why Vampi left him, and he deserves it! For some reason he's so blinded by his point of view that he can't see that the other point is just as valid . He's pissing me off.

I Unleash the anger, and frustration, I've been feeling ever since this damned war started on Mirai's arrogant face. He didn't even try to block the punch.

" I've had enough of fighting people I care about today!" he yells.

" You should have thought about that before arresting Gohan!" I scream. He receives a straight kick in his chest. He goes through a wall. He gets up where he receives a right cross He's bleeding good. Now to make him bleed more.

" Boys stop it!" says a growly voice from no where.

" Dad... He' arrested Gohan."

" I am well aware of Gohan's plight. Trunks come with me . "

I wonder what dad's up to.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Black Widow said...

Mr Breifs, get your head in the ball. Remeber you work for SHIELD

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

You mean instead of his Ass where huis head's been olately? Heh Heh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home