Thursday, August 31, 2006

Elves psychotic exes And Spiders.

We had to find Pantha,We had traveled into this other dimension where all The magical things from the Earth ere shunted out of phase with our world. We went passed this Elf war to rescue Vampi from worshippers of this thing called Lolth.
After this intense Battle we get Panthy into this dimension. Pantha warns me about this ex of Of Vampi's saying he's the over possessive type. After this little conversation, We meet up with the loser at a circus. I hear Vampi wants me to get the Adamntium cage, that we kept Cain in that time.
After I get the thing into a capsule, I fly back and find Vampi in this hole trapped in a web. I'm about go down and help her , when Her ex hits me in the back of the. " you have to be kidding me." I chuckle.
" If I can't have her no one can!" yells the nut job detective . He shoots me in the chest, though it stings, I just laugh . He empties the clip. '
" What are you? " he screams .
I was about to answer when the drakulonian spider jumps out of the a corner and spits at me I dodge the venom, and I pick up the alien head and spear that had somehow been dropped on the carnival grounds.
Vampi walked up behind me ready for battle.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Private Hudson said...

I'll get you for trapping me in that closet!

*shakes fist*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home