Tuesday, August 22, 2006

100th post: In the hive of the aliens .

( Continued from Vampi's and private Hudson's Blogs.)


The bugs were more than I expected they started swarming us . It was like a huge black undulating tidal wave . Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


Vampi had been acid burned and I try to get her to drink some of my blood . Ok So I may have sounded a little like Father when I said it. What can I say he's a bad influence on me . This just gets her angry .

Then in the next second that doesn't matter. Since this weird looking a Xenomrph comes out. It's tougher than the other ones and those were pretty tough. It slaps me away with it's tail. I'm not sure what was happening between it , Vampi and Hudson since I was swarmed the next second.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I wake up and I'm in this chamber. They're are all these eggs. One hatches, and this spider thing jumps out . I blast it before it hits my face. Goku once told me he ate one of those, but then again theirs not much he won't eat.


I don't know what that thing was going to do , and I didn't want to find out. Then the Queen showed up I guess she didn't like me blasting her kids, too bad for her she was going to get the same treatment .Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com I thought Hudson had already shot her dead, Oh well she's dead now. Unless there's more that one Queen? Or that Alien was some kind of nursery guard.

I knew I didn't have tall that much time to ponder this. I reached for Stormcutter , and it was gone. Oh great. I turn SS4 and And blast my way through the walls luckily that seemed to Scatter the giant freak bugs.

I Try to find Vampi and Hudson's KI. It was like looking for a two drops of water in an ocean. Finally I find them. Actually I follow the sound of thunder bolts . Vampi had found Stormcutter And was blasting the monsters.

Somehow I'm not surprised she can use it , but she's not ad good a welding it. I seem to be attached to it or something. Like the hammer it used to be . It seems attuned to my life energy or something.

" Vampi! Hudson you need to get out of here." I declare.

" You mean we do." Vampi answers me rather curtly.

" No , I'll cover you then I'm going to blow this place up to Hell. This place is going to be an apocalypse soon And you two don't need to be caught in it. Now get those bodies out of here!"

She doesn't like that at all. But she drags Hudson out. After I sense they are out of there I power up for an attack I haven't used in a long time. I don't really have a name for it it's a huge dome of burning ki. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com I used it to kill my timeline's version of Cell. Well now I hope I can take out all these bugs.

Mean while outside the hive Vampirella gets out side . " Hudson. Get out of site I'm going back for Mirai "

" Why should you do that? He 's crazy! It's game over for him!" Replies Hudson.

" Well for one thing he has our ship in a capsule ."

before she can take the first step back the structure is swallowed by the energy dome. After it dissipates it looked like nothing was left. The vampiric heroine gasps in horror. " Mirai!"

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Congrats on 100th. Will you make 101?

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats

 

Post a Comment

<< Home