Monday, August 14, 2006

What is this ? Vampi's ex boy friend day?

After We leave Drakulon , Vampi, Petty much stayed to herself. I guess that's what happens when you kill your ex husband. I don't know. I Pondered why that Dwarf I was stalling too long to pop the question to Vampi.


I've tried to ask her several times already, It's just evrey time I do, Some freak smashes in the door, wall etc. Any way when we get back Earth, and Pantha tells her some friends of hers have been killed.

We go over there On Motor cycles , Vampi was saying If i flew I'd attract too much attention . Ok I don't mind the scenic route, evrey once in a while . While I'm looking at some thing, I hear the police detective hitting on her.

Jeez evreywhereI go Vampi has an ex. I knew she could take care of that dork so I didn't do anything. We leave After Vampi tells me we're dealing with somkind of Drakulonian Spider. But to get a shield to stop the the things venom from hitting us , we have to go to another ex Of hers Private Hudson.

Well a tleast Mother sauid their reltions was short. She says Hudson was some kind of a flake I guess I'll find out.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are we jealous?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home