Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bra: Stupid Kon !

I was sparring this tough, Amazon . She was beating me even in my ss2 form. She kicked me in the mouth and I guess I had a Brolly flash back or something. Because I got mad, real mad.


I felt this power surge within me and I changed.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
After hitting the Amazon girl with a bunch kicks Straight, spin, side, She gave in. I looked at my self in the mirror. Ok The hair's not so bad as Goten's or Goku's I kind of think it's cute, but I'm not so sure about the no eyebrows though.

oh and There's another problem Goten forgot to warn me about it's hard to keep the energy burning it burned out in a few minutes. I bet if I train more I'll get the form to last longer , sigh more training.

it wouldn't be so bad If Goten wouldn't act like an idiot and not talk to me . Or the 18 year old little geek Super boy annoying me .

" Hey Baby. " says a leering Kon . " I noticed in that fight your pretty flexible."

Bah! Oops I have to stop doing that. I guess I Picked that up from Dad. " Yeah " I respond to him" it's good for a distraction , if I fought you you'd be dead by now."


" Woah ! Retract the claws sweetie it ain't no thing!"

I shake my head " And that's why I wouldn't be interested in you I grew out of my stupid guy phase. Besides I'm 20. Your barely a kid . "

" ooooh two years a big difference , and um I hate to tell you this, but Goten is not really that smart."

I want to punch his smug face in , but I don't do it. He'd probably like it. As the day went on. " For your information he graduated College loser! If he was dumb he couldn't have done that!" He kept following me around with a camera.
Ok after while I became annoyed but decided to mess with him and pose.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




That gave him the wrong idea and he kissed me I pushed him off and screamed " What the Hell is wrong with you? "

He looks down and mumbles something. But I caught " lonely in there before I hear this earth shattering guttural yell. It was Goten I guess he'd seen Kon's lack of judgment and became mad ss4 mad Cool I didn't know he could go that far . I try to calm Goten down when he flies past me and smashes S- boy into a gym. Uh-oh this isn't going to be good.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let him fight and getit out of his system :)

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Son Goten said...

Vampi:I'm going to put Kon's bloood out of his syestem


Henchman: I'lll beat his candy ass for the Millions and miiiiiiiiillons of the Goten's fans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home