Thursday, March 30, 2006

Saving the sister. ( With help from Mr.Fixit)

We were surrounded by vamps. I Laughed at them.And took out the Silver ? Adamantium sword. " It's a good day to die. " " Yeah." said Fixit " Fer dem.!" He barreled into them in normal Hulk like fashion.

Some tried to bite him their teeth shattered. " Ha! I'm da strongest One dere is Baby!' He punched through them like a scythe through wheat. With the help of the big grey bulldozer.

I used my Ki attacks. It confused them enough that , they ran right into my sword. The silver did it's job nicely. Dusting them all.

The Hulk smashed into the The mansion we hear they where in. Female vamp " I seeyou've found my coven Mr. Briefs. Did my sister send you? As you can see I've already been turned."

Fixit yells " Aw no! We came 'ere fer nothin? " I jump And slice her head off . :" She's lying Fixit

"Tart gave me a picture of her that's not her. " I found her ki. " Joe can you keep these guys busy?" I said as I flew towards her ki " Ya kiddin' ?" said The grey Goliath. " Who needs you?"

I fly through a gauntlet of living dead dusting them all. Finally I smash my way into a basement And find the sister, I was being attacked by freaks that looked like a cross between a were wolf and a Vampire.

I was being sliced up pretty good Until I used a Solar Flare. They dusted but I blinded the poor girl.
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

" Who Who are You? " asks the girl. " I guess you can say I'm your sister's bosses' brother."

I fly her out and see Fixit covered in dust.with his shirt ripped off. " W, who is that?" She asks.

"I'm big Joe Baby!" She giggled. I lookat the looks between them, and think you have to be kidding me.

I flew her to Karen's house " After she give Joe her cell number Yuck! Now I go back to waiting on any news of who is the Vampi's babies dad. Me or Xavier.

3 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell bra I'm sorry , and still love her?

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

17? I was told you were dead in this timeline? That Goku destroyed you in when you were super 17 As for our little sisterShe's with somone. ( Sharpens sword.) Where are you anyway? I have some things t discuss with you. like the murder and mayem you unleashed


Karen your welcome.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Son Goten said...

Stay away from my girl 17!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home