Monday, March 13, 2006

Brother vs Brother

Continued from Vampi and Hotstuff's Blogs. This Cain guy claims to be my half brother, and from the looks of him i don't doubt it I We fight sword against sword. This guy is good really good. I knock him down, and he turns into a supersaiyan 2Well he's definatly a saiyan. I d so to then I realise one thing I'm Out of my leauge when it comes to Cain he knocks me out.

Then I awaken i really wish that kid trained more. I kook at Cain. " So you've made your appearnce in this timeline huh? " Cain looks at me " What are you talking about my brother ?"

" Well brother, I'm not the same Trunks you just got finished wailing on." I sense a power level behind me one of those demon things again I slice it's head off. Otheres start to surrond me I guess they're attracted by the mental change. "Back Off!" yells Cain. " Only I Will spill my brother's blood."

" Aw how sweet Cain. Your just an old softie ain't you." He smirks at me." I don't know where you got a spine all the sudden Trunks. Or what the Hell your babbling about 'other timelines?' What are you trying to confuse me with sci fi mumbo jumbo and a deeper voice?"

" Well big bro let us stop talking and get straight to the action." This time when I fight him he's surprised to see I'm as good as he is. I also fight dirty, hey I had to survive killer androids you do what ya gotta do.He din't like that I kicked in the groin.

He'd been messing with me he put his power level up the same as mine. Two can play that game I go up to ss 3. " What the hell? You can't go up that high! And your fighting style is different I've spent years studying you. You don't fight this aggresively."

"Is your little plan falling apart?" I said. " You know if it wasn't for you petty jeaolusy you could be accepted as family Cain. But since you want to live up to your name sake I 've got to put you down again."

" Your full of surprises Trunks. too bad thier not enough!" Cain turns into a super saiyan 4. He couln't do that in my timeline, Hell I never knew the level existed until I saw Goku and Dad do it in this timeline.

Later Cain wins the battle, but he says " What on Earth? He fought like a tiger. He almost had me worried."

I don't know aht's been happening I just got finished with a nother damned black outI see Hotstuff crying and yelling for us to stop fighting. Where did Cain get all those bruises? I get up and yell" Your not getting away with this brother or not!"

He looks at me " Back to the weaker voice huh? I get it why the mindflayers were attracted to you. Your insane aren't you?" he pops somthing in his mouth and his wouns are healed, a senzu bean , great. I sense a familar power level and see mist forming around Cain. Looks like I'm about to have backup.

7 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me real Goten! Other Goten lie ! Gpten no like your sister Goten love cactus.

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Son Goten said...

What is wrong with you?

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ignore him

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wrong with you? taking Goten's life Make Goten Mad! So mad Goten hit self in head.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Vegeta said...

you do that.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger The Grim Reaper said...

this is not over brother... I will train and I will beceome stroger...

and on that day perhaps you will die like a real Sayian

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

I spit on your grave once before Cain and i;ll do it again.

How did I get here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home