Friday, March 17, 2006

While Trunks is gone ,The weirdos play.

Well Trunks is off doing something , In Crime Alley I was in charge of the business again today. A robot came in looking for me, Mom fixed it. It seems it was made from a smaller company that was put out of business.

Luckily mom was able to fabricate the parts. The robot asked me. " I-I heard you are looking for modelsI have a client named Vampirella..." " She's hired." " What?"

" You didn't know Vampi's a friend of mine did you, sure I'll hire her send me some contracts Monday." Now that was over most of the day went by smoothley until I heard something coming from Trunks' office.

I looked in there and saw Ms Tart and this,


and this.



EW! I walked away slowly, I hope those aren't Trunks' clothes or I'm going to twell the cleaning crew to clean the office better than usual tonight. Oh well at least it's date night tonight. As long as nothing weird happens until I'm off from work......


Did I just see dad wrestling a giant rat outside?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home