Saturday, March 25, 2006

Can't get no satisfaction.

For some reason the Nanny at Capsule Corp keeps inerupting Me and Bra . It's getrting really frustrating. I know Vegeta has something to do with this. What's worse Bra doen't want to go to my place to get away from the This crazy old woman. " Goten Your place is messy, and a little scary."

" Hey it was ok bfore." I say.

" That was before you let your nautral slobbiness take over the place."

We tried to to hide in the boiler room that's until we heard " my preciousss, and saw Scary Steve with a camera . since neither one of wanted to make our adult film debut we left.

We were making out on the couch when the old lady. spayed us with a fire extingiusher. " Now you two don't want to have a little Cabain do you?"

" who's Cabain ? I ask. " Bra said " It's a saiyan myth. How do you not know that? your half Saiyan. "

" My dad. was an infant when hje came to Earth and was bonked on the head after that. "

We decided to go out we dressed up in our best clothes.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


" Now miss Briefs do you really want to be dressed like that?" Asked the Nanny.

" I designed them so why not?" She asked. After the date I thought we might have a little fun, buit she didn't want to go to a hotel, or my dad's house. So we end up beating down some meta human scum in West City.

Not as fun as what i wanted to do but still fun. bra seems to be getting stonger fast . If she got mad enough she may go ss2. SomI 'll bet she'll look hot. Too bad that stupid Nanny won't leave us alone a while .

Then all the sudden a weird ki is sensed by both of us. And Bra says "OH God No!"

" what?" I ask " That was Brolly."

3 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Brolly said...

Your going to die you little blue haired whore! hahahahahahhaha ...... Kakakrot? No that is his ....... son If he stands in my way....... he dies too.

 
At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you 2 could just have bra get her own place or move in with you



Oh my brolly again :(

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Son Goten said...

Arrgh! I don't want us living together, it's too soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home