Sunday, March 26, 2006

I can't arrrgh!

After going through the Hell, of Dad's drunken rampage. We got some good news, the Council accepted our petition to end Vampi's arranged marriage to Vlad. But we got to go through the frick a fracka thing.

what I keep hearing something, woah! Weird Well we're going back home today. Goku telpoted the fist ship back and now he's " Trunks!" What the ? arrgh!



What's going on? I'm dominate again? The other one was out what "Trunks!" Vampi? This must mean...... In my timeline Mom told me stuff about her and dad having some kind of mental rapport. She sensed when the androids killed him.


Is this what's happening here? If she's calling me.. Him ? Us ? There must be a problem. I run to Goku " Hey Goku!"

" Hey! Deep voice Trunks!"

"Can you find Vampi's ki?"

" Ok" ( he takes a minute of concentration.) " Oh man! It's really weak!" put your hand on my shoulder Trunks!

We port into a cargo plane. My heart almost stops when I see her bleeding to death." No!" I yell. " I've lost every thing I don't want to lose you too!" I cradle her in my arms and ask her to speak to me.

Goku just looks at me. " You really are the Trunks from that other time aren't you?"

" Yes Goku I am."

" Don't worry we'll take her to her blood pool she,ll be ok then." I didn't know any thing about this, And the other Trunks seems to be out to lunch for some reason.

Goku telported us to a pool , and he told me to put her in it , soon she was moving and talking " Trunks, you your here... Your"




" Shhh." I say. "Save your strength."

I'm having conflicting feelings, on one side I:m glad she's alive. In another I feel like I'm lying to Vampirella every time I talk to her , she thinks I'm him. I also feel as If I'm stealing my little brother's girlfriend or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home