Friday, March 10, 2006

Here I sit

I'm watching the Boudakai And seeing my old man fight with master Yoda. So weird he's married mom. Watching the old Jedi makes me wonder if this timeline for his Galaxy is going to end the same way it did in mine. I wonder If I should take a quick trip to that Galaxy and kill Anakin Skywalker.

It may save the lives of many including those poor Jedi kids. Then Again do I have the right? I mean it ended one way in my time but here Skywalker may not turn into Darth Vader. Besiedes in my time travel expirence, I've noticed evil seems to have a way of balancing itself.

Take out the Androids Cell pops up. Besides I have to figure out how this happened, I'm supposed to be dead. yet here I am in the other timeline, in a time share situation with myself.

What do I tell the others, " hey I'm back, but I've taken over my other self's body, and oh yeah I had an intimate moment with his girlfriend in the locker room."
Note to self Trunks leave that part out.

Will mom and dad see as thier son or try to exorcise me from well, me. Man this kid has evreything I ever wanted, and he takes it all for granted. ( looks at vampirella ) But I can appreciate it. I feel guilty though. I feel as if I'm a parsite taking this kids' life.

man searching through his memories, I see he met another us , with a kid that looked dad . strange that one wasn't me but Mom and Dad assumed it was. How many of us are thier? Damn I need some time away from this.Hey Hot stuf 's running up wonder what he wants?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home