Thursday, March 09, 2006

So much has happened

First off, Father and and Vampi had a a fight that redefines the word brutal< they both went way too far. I was about to tell him off when I went into my next round fight against Pan. She surprised me with a huge Ki attack. Next thing I know I'm on fire.

Evreyone said Iwas talking weird, And I turned SS3. I can't do that. maybe Iduiid hit my head pretty hard but Since when does that make you more powerful? MAybe I should go t o a doctor or something, well it looks like the tornament is going to end in a battle royal.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were a little ummm different in the locker room

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

I'm different in a lot of ways

Ohhh my head not again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home