Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dammit!

I had an argument with my other self. The problem was it was on the phone while with Vampi. I thnk she just assumed we were broke up. Crap! THat other me has ruined this! I had a rampage, all through my office. Somehow this happened.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

" Oh that was mature." said the annoying voice in my head. " Shut up! This is your fault!" I yell. My secratary walks in, "Is thier problem a can help with? In any way?"

Bra comes in at that moment. " What's going on here?" My secratary gave her the evil eye. " This is not your business."


" Really?" Said Bra" Maybe we should get mom down here?"

"oh your going to call your mommy?"

" Look girl I could crush you with my pinky!"

" You two stop it! " I yell " Ms Tart that will be all! Bra go back to your division!"

" Trunks are you alright?" asked Bra.

" No, I'm not." I said.



My dad tagged me So I might as well go to Karnov's meme. I don't have any video to put up the only one I found with me in it , suggested I have incest with my mom. I love her but not that way. So here's the meme.

1. Favorite Chocolate (Dark, White, Milk): Milk

2. Favorite Pizza Toppings Pepperoni and sausauge.

3. Favorite Food: Spicy Chicken sandwhich.

4. Favorite Cheese Type: Mozzerella

5. Favorite "Pirate" Word or Phrase: Hey want free Photoshop?

6. Music Genre:I don't know any more . His tastes and mine are beginning to merge.

7. Favorite Music Artist: I don't know

8. What are you listening to now?: That annoying voice in my head, and Rufus arguing with Bra.

9. Favorite Movie Genre: Action

10. Favorite Movie:I don't know.

11. Favorite TV show: Robot chicken

12. Favorite Console Game:I would say DBZ Boudakai Tenkaichi, but the He's in it along with me.

13. Favorite Computer Game: Alice

14. Favorite Board Game: Monopoly, I always beat Goku

15. Ever play Dungeons and Dragons?:no

16. Where are the Cheetos?: I guess with Obi wan

17. Can I have a Mountain Dew?: I don't know can you?

18. Believe in some sort of higher power?: yes

19. How many of these quizzes have you ever taken, email or blogs, in your net-surfing career?: Too many

20. On a scale of banana to zebra, banana being "pink polka-dotted slippers" and zebra being "WTF?", how surreal would a guy taking a shower in a tub full of brightly coloured wrenches and monochromatic cat toys be?: Huh?

21. Have any pets?: I used to have an octupus.

22. If yes on 21, what is the silliest thing you have seen them do?: attach itself to my dad's face.

23. You think Karnov should have ended this quiz 20 questions ago?: yes

24. Ever Play 20 Questions?: to the board of Directors

25. Think I get bored on my lunch breaks?:It does seem like it.

26. Who would win in a fight between Mr. T, Chuck Norris, and that giant robot from that one goofy Beastie Boys Video?: I dunno but'm watching Sunday! Sunday! sunday!

27. Could you conceivably use a Terrabyte Harddisk?: Yes I could

28. HAH! HAH! I ACTUALLY HAVE A 28th QUESTION!!1! (Unfortunately it is more of a statement): um Yay?


29. Paper or Plastic?: plastic

30. Who will you tag to take this quiz next (Pick 1-5)? no.

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Bulma said...

Ah I liked Vampi too. II hope you two can get back together After I figure out how to sepreate you two Trunkses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home