Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Brother's gone insane!

This morning I came to visit Trunks, I heard about the " Daddy" incident. I don't see it as a big problem But Trunks tends to over react. I Saw Buu waiing out there I said hay Buu who's da man?" " Buu!" He said I go in and see My Brother looking into a mirror.he was talking to himself in two diffrent voices.

Deeper Voice:" It's a nothing thing kid and you may be his dad one day, if you had any sense you would want that."


Normal voice:" What do you know about anything?"

D :" I know you get only so many chances at things in life. Then before you know it your dead."

N:" I;m not even sure where I want to go in this retion ship and now I have an instant family waiting for me?"

D:" Bah ! There are worst things you know what your problem is ? You were spoiled, It's made you wishy washy!"


N:" What? Oh your turned out so much better with your childhood traumas."

D:" Yeah I did. "

he then lated down on the bed grabbed his head and said : "Get out! Get Out ! "
Then the deeper voice just said " Wish I could."



He just kept making noises after that, Iknow this isn't Dracula again , he hid his posseion a lot better What if he's lost it? What if Dracula's Possesion did something to his mind, or when that dumb time machine blew up it could have injured him. Or the tournament, injury Could have done this. I don't know what to do! I want to help him, bit what if they piut him in one of those mental hospitol's?

On the other hand if it's just an injury he can be fixed up ,and back to normal, I know I should Tell mom or dad about this episode , but I feel like, But i feel like I;m betraying Trunks. What do I do?

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps we should take him to the Gypsy Queen Madam Mayhem

she could tell us if this is a side effect of Drcula or any possession known

 

Post a Comment

<< Home