Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just went to the doctor

Well there's nothing wrong with my brain. The doctors checked, prodded and poked, found nothing except on the eeg they said thier was some odd electrical pattrens. Buy besides that nothing Doc Samson talked to me and said I must have been under stress.

I believe it with the Boudaokai, my long lost and homicidal Brother appering and the posseion by Dracula , it hasn't been all that easy Now to listen ro some tunes before I getoff work. What the? HIM? I don't listen to that . there 's all kinds of CDs here I never bought.


but the Credit Card recipts have my sigature. "Ms tart can you come in here?"

" Why so you can call me names again? I never thought you could be so cruel MR Briefs. your Sister yes but not you."

What is she talking about? What's going on here?

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

She needed to be called names, and don't mess with my CDs I like my new ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home