Monday, March 06, 2006

What do I do?

Continued from here

Ok this guy who may or may not be Vampi's dad has proven himself not to be a very good fighter. he drank a potion that turned him into a mouse then when he turned back he was stark naked .

Thankfully he's got his clothes on, but now he's punching me. I have two choices 1 Pull an android 18 and take a dive. 2 defeat him. Both of these have problems I take a dive and some monogloid lookng to make a name for himself hurts this poor old guy. I hit this guy and I could hurt him even worse.

Plus I promised vampi I wouldn't hurt him. THen it came to me a technique I learned as a kid. I use my super speed and seem to disapper in front of him.

" where 'd you go Tanks?"

Me :" "evreywhere!"

He turns around and sees dozens of me surrounding the ring.In difffren fighting poses.

Wolfgang:" I knew I shouldn't have drank before this fight." He punches at one of the mes and trips out of the ring.

Announcer :" Winner Trunks!"


Wolgang :" Did you drink a potion? how were there so many of you ?"

Me: "No it's called the after image technique, I was basically running around so fast I was leaving illusions, of myself."


Wolfgang:" " Ha Little wingy said you were smart." He pats me on the shoulder I'm just glad that's over.

I then went to confront my sister.
" Good job Bro." she said.

" What were you thinkig at the tag tournament? firing a Final Flash At Vampirella?"

she gave me what I call the Dad smirk, which I 've been told I do also.

" I knew you wouldn't let that hit her. Your Hero complex wouldn't have allowed it."

I smirked back " So does that make you the villian?"

" No Trunks It's a game if you noticed I didn't put enough Ki in my attack to kill Vampi, why woould I She's the first girlfriend you've had I can actually talk to Without hearing Duhhhhhhhhh! Now if you don't mind I have a fight to get ready for."

Now that that's done I have only one thing to worry about, Father is going to fight Vampi.if the the beating he gave Goten is any indication it's not going to be pretty.

Then A voice in my mind that sound like me but older says " Yeah right if Father really wanted to hurt Goten he'd be a bunch of broken bones now. I don't think your girl is going to get hurt that badly."

Oh no I'm not posseed again am I? No that sounded like me . When I get back home I'm going to have to run some tests.

3 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know had been smart
I would have just summoned shadow ward and become a mist the blast would have went right through me

of course I can fight either because I am phased like a shadow

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Papa Wolfgang said...

good show :) I hope I satified the Sayian Tradition... I do think you are a good man for my little wingy

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Vampi: Teah but id on'yt thinks either of us were thinking right since we we got hit with the Solar Flare Thunder Clap combo.

Wolfgan g I'm sure you did. and thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home