Sunday, March 05, 2006

Semi Finals!

If you've seen Vampi's blog, You know that Me and her beat Nyx and Xin And went on to the Semi finals I know there wer'ent many tag teams, Mr Fixit and my little sister Made it too , and a surprise to no one Goku And Father won thier match against Gohan and Goten. Also Gohan's daughter Pan and Hoptstuff won thier bout .

I hope our good luck , keeps going, the problem is the Hulk is unpredictble at the best of times. he may tip the balance in thier favor in tommorrow's bout. Plus not many know this becuse she acts all sweet all the time, but Bra is mean. Mom says she took after Dad, cheap shots distractions, sucker punches she'll try them all.

It looks like Father has been training her as much as me lately, she can't be underestimated. And of course unlsess Pan and Hotstuff pull out some kind of miracle , Father And Goku are going for the tag titles, Wish us luck.

5 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted twice but it isnt posting :(


Well win or loose I think we will give them a good fight
I am just glad we got paired up...


So how shall we do this?
me and fix it

while sister and brother fight

or me and bra while you and mr fix fight

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Papa Wolfgang said...

Well I was watching Little wingy so I missed most of your fight I guess no one has instant replay here do they

anyhow I will be routing for you two in the next fight

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Ithink we should confuse em by switching opponents often.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Um that's ok Wolgang I doubt instant replay could have caught evreything I did.

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a plan :x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home