Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Weird calls

While dealing with the usual, Rufus, Tart, Bra, Mom,Grandpa, Scary Steve circus, I kept getting some weird calls, From some guy called " Count Wolfgang." Here's a Transcript.

W: Is this Tanks Brates

ME: Um no. My Name is Trunks Briefs.

W: Are you the half Saiyan?

Me: yes.

W: Ah Your the one dating my daughter.

Me :Excuse me?

W Well Tanks I'm joining your little World Tournamet. Are um Bo dokie You call it.

Me : Boudakai And um my name is Trunks Mr Wolgang, who is your Daughter?

W: Vampirella

Me : Really?

W: yes.

( Oh good, I was thinking. Why does this guy remind me of Grandpa Munster?)

W: Well I've studied up on Saiyan tradition, and I've talked the organizers, into letting me fight against you, in the first round.

Me: oh great I'll see you there.

end of Transcript.

Oh boy the Boudakai just got a little more interesting.

Meanwhile At Trunks House ( written into the blog By Majin Buu.)

Buu:" Hey who you?"

Wolfgang :" Ah my good boy does Tanks live here?"

Buu " Buu not know him."

Wolgang :" he lives by somone named Majong Boob."

Buu:" Buu not want to know him."

Wolfgang:" Ah thank you my dear boy. (muttering.) I could swear this was the right neigborhood."

3 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Papa Wolfgang said...

I will just visit Tanks at work ...

These things must be done exactly as Tradition has it...


I want the best for little wingy after all

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trunks watch out weird man coming at least me think he coming foer you Buu not sure

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Trunks said...

Um yeah thanks for interrupting the meeting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home