Sunday, February 19, 2006

why I hate time travel

While mom was gone Rufus decided to mess with the time machine Mom built one after Future me popped up again. What on Earth made him think playing with the controls was a good idea , is beyond me. Well the Flux capacitor exploded and we got this.

MomBefore she de aged two Bras, dad alive again me as a kid, And I think my future kid . Nice manners . He takes after my dad. Of course I am the grown me.


A livng Bardock Goku and Gohan In Saiyan Armor And the kid Called me Uncle Trunks, also my kid called him " Cousin." If that means what I think it means I dread the future.

An another front I called Play girl And i'm going to re do the interview, I can't help what Dracula did , but I can try to repair the damage. Also I'm thinking of Hiring Mr. Fixit to find me a relative of Dracula's. He killed my dad, and screwed up my life. So I'm going to kill one of his Vampire spawn. No one try to talk me out of this. And Fixit if your reading. call the number you used to contact my dad.

9 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger Big Joe Fixit said...

ok kid I'll see what I can do

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Magdalena said...

I wouldnt advise this
THough Dracula is weak in his physical form

He is trying to get you to turn you


you do not want this

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shall I get you a nother drink Mr Breifs?

A back rub?

Shut the door, maybe?

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Trunks said...

Magdelana I don't think I care.

Fixit: Good Oh yeah Dumb kid huh?

Secratry No Get me a report on on the progress of the adamantium/ silver sword I had the meaturgist create. And uh stay away from my mom she's on the Warpath, and wants to run you down with a tank.

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me?

*sits on Trunks desk her skirt pulled awfully high*


Did I do something wrong?

Dont I please you Mr Briefs..

*slips foot out of high hill and place foot in his lap*


I will get that report. Should I get anything else for you?

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Big Joe Fixit said...

Well Ya are kinda dumb, and don't try ta compare degrees, Banner's probaly got more den you. But your money as good as anyone's

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Bulma said...

Look here little miss secratry, When I get back we're going to have a long talk about your employment. And if you think I can't fire you , your wrong missie.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Son Goku said...

Fixit and Bulma are in the same pose Hehehehehheheheehehe!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Son Goku said...

AH! Me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home