Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Pic Explanation.




Alright time to explain this pic of me.
First off I tried to hide may hangover the the other day and for the first few hours I was doing pretty good.

But I was really in no condition to be there. We were testing this device that was supposed neutalise Magneto's powers . We during the testing phase we discovered it did nothing to normal humans. But in my post inebriated state. I walked in front of it. Whille it was firing.

We had no idea what it would do to a saiyan / human hybrid. well it makes us (a pretty loopy and )B really Magnetic. It finally wore off a couple of hours ago. Until then I was trapped undr a huge junk pile. And yelling like I had terets syndrome. I can't wait until the stock holders hear about this.

14 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol work sounds fun :P

but what are stock holders? :P

Hmm I am going to have to look it up and write it down on my blog :P

 
At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh can you ask if Goten will dance like gohan (for some reason I can type it on the other blog

 
At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I tried to reply to the other blog but my comments keep diappearing


so please pass the following along ;=)

Goku: looks like Goten has got himself a GF

well you have to ask Goten about that :P although I could be just a playmat wink wink


Gote: omw as I said there was a terrible mess on Blogger Ave

I am omw with goodies for the kids

--- OCC---- Vegetas blog is not commenting right
When you come back online you might want to back up everything all your post and all for Vegetas site.
A friend of mine had this problem and came on and found her site *poof*
She was never able to recieve it.
(of course this is only if you want to make sure what has been written before doesnt get lost. These are those who dont care but I thought I would give
just a a little heads up because right now it seems Vegetas blogger is the only one I can not post comments on

 
At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but Trunks that doesnt explain why your shirt was off

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Trunks said...

In the craziness I had a Captain Berk Moment.

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Vegeta said...

occ

It seems okay now after republishing but I'll Keep a watch on it.

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Vegeta said...

Never mind The Hotstuff blog and a few others seem to be acting up. including mine.

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gues your still not able to post

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had a capt erk moment huh any chance it has something to do with your secretary lol

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

I admit nothing!

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see :P in other words you was actually destracted not suffering from a hang over

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no comment?

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Let's just say both.

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm I see lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home