Saturday, February 11, 2006

ow ow ow

Well I've mostly been recovering from the beating Brolly gave me. It's real nice when your little sister brings down the guy who nearly crippled you. What am I complaining about it all worked out..

Even though I feel weird ever since the whole portal thing. I guess it doesn't matter. I mean Vampi helped with some " therepy " last night so I guess I'm good. Except that blubber jerk Rufus is botheing me calling all morning.

Look It's Saturday I'm off and I'm hurt, but does he listen to this nooooooooo! He wants to talk about how much mney mom ids draining into the dimenoal portal. And of course how we should try to exploit the weird silver ball that came out of it.

I try to explain to him it's just a camera probe, and he's talking about reverse engieneering alien tech. I traveled around the galaxy I can safely say the only thing " alien" about it is it came from another universe. All indications seem toindicate an alternate version of my mom built it.

Arrgh! the phone is going off for the rest of the morning;. my jaw hurts even more whae n I'm yelling at stupid people. and of course me yelling ges me and vampi serenated by Dad's " What are you doing? Be quiet in there Boy! Or I shall Make what Brolly did to you seem like nothing!"

So glad to be back home.

4 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think next time we either go to your place or mine :P


come over tonight and I will give you a full body massage :P

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Yay!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Bulma said...

don't worry about your dad hon I'll take care of him just don't hurt him vampi ;-)

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont worry Bulma hes in good hands

note to self stop by and get strawberries and cream

scented candels and hot oils
:P ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home