Saturday, February 18, 2006

Dracula's been busy

First off I would ask for a moment of silence for my dad. I know he'll be back , but it still hurts. Even worse that I can't help get the Dragon balls since I have to stay on Earth, to run Capsule Corp and we can't all leave. Gohan Goku Bra, Pan andMom are going . I guess they really trust me but keep insisting I bathe in garlic , weird.

While I was possesed Dracula decided to to cash in on my fame . He used me to to love many women. Luckily he didn't turn any ( I guess he couldn't.) That wasn't the problem. No it's the fact he's a big ham.
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Ok I was going to do this one any way .
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

This one's not so bad
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Creepy

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Fine.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Now this is going too far. Great now evreyone 's seen me naked. People won't stop giggling at work. I don't remember what he said in the interview I'll have to look it over, and refute any lies he's told.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um I need to get a copy of that playgirl magazine:P

:(
I wish I could be there with you
I can believe Vegta has been killed

I am sorta of wanted at the moment by the NYPD

I will be home as soon as I can

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

sure I'll send you one evreyone else I know has seen it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home