Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The day after

If you 've been reading Vampi's Blog You'll know Our dance lessons became something more. The good news is the stress of the past few days is gone, i got in a fight and some fun. so I feel reinvigorated.

I reasise also I've been acting like a jerk. I've decided that I'm going to talk to Goten and Bra. I I'm going to basically try to figure out what he wants. If it's a one night kind of thing he's going to get a punch in the mouth. If something else, then well I'll just not worry about it.

Ii mean the 7 year age diffrence really isn't that bad. I mean compared to Wonder bread, Oh Ii'm sorry Dad gave him the new name Wonder loser. I thnk I'm also going to tell Goten(if he's serious mind you.) to train, because I think Father wants to test his mettle in a fight, not kill him.

Well Back to work " you must kill Professor Xavier." What was that ?

5 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

while watch tv this ad come on (what is this?)

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kill the Professor

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

Pantha a plan by my enemies to discredit me?

lilith: no

 
At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you wish to ssssee your Father again you will Kill Xavier

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

And have him be asahmed of me? no thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home