Saturday, February 18, 2006

Urrhgh!

Heres the interview from Playgirl By Sarah Myers Remember one thing I was poseesed at the time. So The answere are all Dracula. I will respond to each.


Sara Myers: If you would like Mr Breifs you can do a plug for your company...(patiently waits while she stares at his body)

Drac me:" This company has many interesting tools I can use for my plans Now I shall be free. "

Trunks : This is going well so far :-/
Sara Myers: Okay Mr Breifs let's start with some simple questions,

What is your star sign? (batts her eyes)
Drac me:" Aries. "

Trunks:Ok that's right.

Sara Myers: It says you are not married, but what about a girlfriend? Is there someone special and if so what is her name and how serious is it?And does any other girl have a chance and if so what do you find appealing in a girl? (slips her foot out of her heels and runs them up his leg)

Drac me :"I hate Vampires but I did use one a while back. Serious Ha! I am never serious . I am a directionless spoiled brat who will die trying to emulate my bonehead father."

Trunks:" Damn you Dracula!"
Sara Myers: It says here that you are not completely human, you are Half Sayian. How much do you know of your Sayian half, History, culture, art and would you like to share some with us?

Drac me:" Saiyans are foolish brutes. Cultre and art ? Ha . They are lucky they can bang sticks together to make noise . You've heard of Goku? That's the closet they will ever hav to a genius.
and Vegeta he pretends to be tough but he's really a mewling sycophant. "

Trunks :And yet he's beat you silly three times now.
Sara Myers:What are your ideas on family? (moves to sit closer and places her hand on his leg)

Drac Me:" They havee thier uses like evreything but when they no longer have any use you should cut them away."

Trunks : I would like to cut you arrogant bastard.

Sara Myers: So how rich are you if I may ask? (Moves in even closer after unbuttoning a top button)

Drac me:" Less so after I am done with some purchases."

Trunks: That explains all the velvet capes and tuxes, and the bill for the weird vampire pimp mobile.


Sara Myers: How does it feel (puts her arm around him as she walks the fingers of her other hand up his bicep emphasising each word) to be voted the sexies man of the year ?

Drac me"You should have seen me before my makeover. '

Trunks: I've seen it yeah women just love a pale drooling old guy who sounds like that purple muppet from Sesame Street. Ha!ha!ha! 1 2 3 Ha ! HA Ha !


Sara
Myers: Just one more question and then if you don't mind I know that Men's Health is doing a photo shoot of you in the gym perhaps we could get a few shots of you in the shower. (big smile)

Drac me:" Sure if you join me."

Trunks : and the mystery of the unknown underwear in my bathroom has been solved.

Okay last question, I understand from many here at the office you are a great Tango dancer What are your other Hobbies?

I have one interst right now let's call it world shaking .

Trunks: " What do we do tonightDracula?" " Same thing we do evrey night Pinky Try and take over the world."

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well you could clear your name by answering the questions properly :P

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home