Sunday, February 12, 2006

great !

Well if youi read Vampi's blog , you'd know last night was awsome for me . I don't know what kind of herbs thoose were but they healed my injuries. which is good . The Morning after was good until Bra decided to show up after having to take her acting like a little girl I left.

I don't know what it is about us , but around each other the old sibling rivarlry rears it's ugly head. I keep having nightmares odd ones about Dracula telling me he is my master in that Bela Lugosi accent.

Maybe I need a vacation. At least I don't hear " you mussssst kill Xavier." over and over again. I'm writing on a laptop. I was going to train with dad after I got more breakfast. though Hotstuff's food was okay. Uh oh father's looking at me strange, why? Oh no I still smell like strawberries.

5 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is just jealous

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Vegeta said...

I think not

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh good then I wont let Bulma borrow my hot oils and tell her all my secrets


:P

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Vegeta said...

good there is never a reason for the Prince of all saiyans to smell like fruit

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have no idea what your missing

perhaps I should let her some of my oils and trade secrets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home