Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What did I do wrong?




Last night was great! Me and Vampirella danced. I know while working on that stupid portal, I forgot to ask her out to the Capsule Corp Valentine's dance. Oh yeah we 're making no headway on the thing.

Evrey time we try to make it safewr something pops out of it like this.
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I 'm begining to think the fact that it can see into other realites is enough. If we see hordes of dangers , we don't go into that universe. Back to the dance, I thought we connected you know.

But after the dance I lost her in a sea of female admirers. next thing I know she leaves the party. I call Pantha this morning, and she says that Vampi left for New York, I guess to see Professor X.

I guess I shouldn't be jealous, I mean we never said we we were excluisive or anything. Mybe I'll go back on the prowl tonight. But I keep looking on the picture from my desk and wondering how did I mess this up?
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
Or maybe I didn't Maybe I'm just not the setiling down type. I guess me and Futre me are two complteley different people.
Oh yeah I noticed My sister and Goten making out on the way out I guess I was to depressed to punch him . Or maybe I was just happy someone was happy at least. According to Pantha Bra refused the whole menage thing. I could have told Pantha that Bra was never the sharing type.

Rufus came into work way late. he said he got locked into the bathroom at home somehow. during my luch break I inevstgated. The handle was bent and torn off by a bare hand. There were sevral people there that could do that. But maybe two who would have Father and Bra.

But I saw Bra was preoccupied so I guess It was Father. But now that I think about it Goku is a pretty likely suspect. I mean look what he did to Wonder loser.

I guess I can't blme them though Rufus'personility if you can call it that can grate on one's nerves. So I'll just let it go ( especially if does turn out to be Father or Goku.)

11 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe Vampi thinks if she stuck around you would feel like she was smothering you (I didnt say that though)


perhaps she just doesnt want to mess up :P

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Big Joe Fixit said...

yer both Pathetic

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Trunks said...

No way am I taking that from the freakin' Hulk!

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no they just need to tell each other how they feel

:P


you know Trunks I am curious did you remember to get her a Vday present?

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello This is Nacy Collins with Vanity Fair. I am trying to reach Mr Trunks Breifs to set up an interview...

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time Magazine Mr Breifs if it is at all possible we would like to do a segment on you this week

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Breifs, I am Miss Hawkes with Fortune Magazine
I would like to set up a metting with you

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Breifs first let me say Congradualtion I am from news week and if we could get together say over dinner I would like to discuss writing an article exclusive on you and your company My name is Suzy Myers

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mr Breif I am Sara with PlayGirl Magazine I am calling on behalf of my editor. Perhaps we can get together and discuss a possible interview and if possible photo shoot

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

okay set up spomething with my PR firm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home