Monday, February 06, 2006

Call Dr Phil or something

I had a bit of a day off watching the Monster Bowl. But then I returned back to work. I called Gohan TO help with some computer code . The Project? Make sure the Universal Phase Portal doesn't open back up to dangerous universes again

Father almost became a meal for zombies in one reality. Though He destroyed the Earth there the rest of the universe may be zombie infected. I know dad and Goku would rather face these things head on. But it's better not start a fight if you don't have to.

Of course Bra And Goten decided to call and or come by the Office all day. Talking to me about ther love lives. " I'm working with a freaking Flux Capacitor here leave me alone!" I yelled a t Bra She got all pouty and said something about " me not caring about her." " Think that all you want, as long as you leave." I said.

Also Rufus that fat jerk of a Chief Finacial Officer has been Annoying me non stop. " How can going to other universes help our profits ?" " I would try to explian it you." I said. " But I don't have flash cards." I said. " Well I never." He said. " Not surprising." I said. He waddled out with hrumph. " The said Dr Briefs will hear of this." " My mother Or My Grandad? either way they'll most likely take my side."

I wish Mother could help with this thing, but she's ourt with father and Goku doing something. I was musing about how to program the thing when it opened abd a tiny silver ball fell out. After looking at the circuitry, It seemed almost like my mother's design.

4 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trunks really you work to hard... You should be a big brother and talk with Bra :P

oh btw you wanted to know when Vampi was returning I got a call from the Professor she is on her way to your Mom's house she should arrive pretty late...

:P:P:P

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Trunks said...

About my annoying little sister I shall use one of my Father's favorite phrases Bah! I think I'll just wash my hands of her completely As for the rest cool.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Vegeta said...

stop trying to act uncaring. you can't pull it off.

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home