Thursday, February 02, 2006

unhhhhhh Work is going to be real fun today

I woke up in one of my Mom's ships. I had vomit all over me, and I stunk of Jack Daniels. Buu jumping aroud telling in his shrill little voice " You awake ! You Awake!" didn't help. Weird images keep flashing in my mind.

Multple Barneys attacking Woverine, , my dad in a hawqwain shirt and talking softly? Mom as Iron Man? None of these make sense. I need a shower, a shave and some coffee. Then Hi ho it's off to work I go. I doubt I'll be that productive with this hangover.

8 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor trunks


I guess that is what happened here

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

that actually happened during work

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and how did it happened? hangover?

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no answer?

or did you get lost in Vampis mansion?

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

I'll explain it in my next post

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay :)

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for some reason I cant get into your fathers blog

Looks like the lag monster has kidnapped it

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Trunks said...

it seems ok now though but it's been a few hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home