Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My answers to the Play girl questions

Too late to do anything about the pictures, but I did contact Sarah Myers, for real interviewThey're going to stop the shipping, and re do it. Im glad They were so under standing about my Dracula problem.


Sara Myers: If you would like Mr Breifs you can do a plug for your company...(patiently waits while she stares at his body)

Trunks:" Yes Capsule Corp has always been about making life easier for evreyone first, profits second. Though Rufus over there would wish it was different. That is why we have a partneship with Stark Enterprises And Wayne Industries . tom mwe make non leathal wepond for capturing Super criminals, Capsules which can shrink things like cars , houses etc. Shpis for traveling in pace and so many other things I can't mention them all.





Sara Myers: Okay Mr Breifs let's start with some simple questions,

Trunks: If you say so.

What is your star sign? (batts her eyes)

Trunks: Like Dracula said it is Aries.

Sara Myers: It says you are not married, but what about a girlfriend? Is there someone special and if so what is her name and how serious is it?And does any other girl have a chance and if so what do you find appealing in a girl? (slips her foot out of her heels and runs them up his leg)

Trunks: Ah From simple to complicated instantly ? Well there is somone , byt she also has something going on with somone else. So I'm confused about that. As fro any other girl having a chance? Well like my mom says " unless there is a ring on your finger your fair game. " So anything's possible. What do I find appealing? A good sense of humour since this place can be a mad house. Brains because well ther is nothing worse than being at a dinner and, having absolutley nothing to talk about, or having her babble about inane things. Maybe agressiveness since well My heritage kind of attracts me towards that .


Sara Myers: It says here that you are not completely human, you are Half Sayian. How much do you know of your Sayian half, History, culture, art and would you like to share some with us?

Trunks:Hmmm The only two living full saiyans were both children, when thier hom planet blew up. Goku was an infant when he came to Earth. My dad was About 10 or so. But he's fluent in Saiyanese. My Grandfather King Vegeta made sure he was well tutored. As you would expect a lot of the stories, and art had a lot of war and blood fueds . Of course the legend of Th first Super Saiyan is a chlildhood favorite. The thing you wouldn't expect is thier love of comedy. And Some wrote Love stories . or created art of thier loves. But most Liteture is pretty tragic with the hero/ heroine having a glorius death in battle taking his or her enemies with them.


Sara Myers:What are your ideas on family? (moves to sit closer and places her hand on his leg)

Trunks:Well I have A close reltionship with all of my family. The only problem is My mom is way too over protective. My Father goes from hot to cold running emotions. and Well We're all way too over protective of my little sister. I guess we forget she's half saiyan too. until she gets mad and her hair turns gold.


Sara Myers: So how rich are you if I may ask? (Moves in even closer after unbuttoning a top button)

I have evrey thing I need. Including a lot of friends. So I'm rich enough.


Sara Myers: How does it feel (puts her arm around him as she walks the fingers of her other hand up his bicep emphasising each word) to be voted the sexies man of the year ?


Trunks:Weird, and a little embarrissing I mmean The press seems more intereted in Goku and my Dad's on going feud, or when Father acts up, or they save the world. I'm usually just a footnote. I'm not used to this at all, nor did I solicit it. I can manage I guess.


Myers: Just one more question and then if you don't mind I know that Men's Health is doing a photo shoot of you in the gym perhaps we could get a few shots of you in the shower. (big smile)

Trunks : wasn't once enough?

Okay last question, I understand from many here at the office you are a great Tango dancer What are your other Hobbies?


Training with my dad. Testing some new device. Fencing, playing video games and, Hanging with my friends.

Well that's all wait secretary is coming in. " Mister Briefs ? Your sword is ready. It's uh kind of heavy the Adamantim and all."

" That's okay, I can handle it. Hey why are you here burning the midnight oil? "

" well sir I will do any thing for you, and I mean any thing."

" That's okay go home and get some sleep, also you can have the next week off."

" But sir? I enjoy my job, and the um benefits."

" Yes I'm sure, but I'm taking some time off, So can you. Have fun.'

" um yes you to sir."

Why did she look so sad? You'd think she'd enjoy a paid vaction oh well. I went to the special projects room. I picked up the Admantium/ silver alloy sword. I cut through a titanuim block I also Ki blasted it sevreal times. I t wasn't hurt. the silver didn't weaken the blade at all. Now Vengence.

5 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*trunks finds his secretary in his house in his bed (her dress suit over in a chair by the window and nothing but a thin very thin sheet draped over her*

Mr Breifs you said you were taking some time off and I could too

I thought we could take some time off together

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Big Joe Fixit said...

Ya go dummy!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Vegeta said...

hm watch out for that one son I have a bad feeling.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

My secratry: What the? Um I'm going to be a target, so um It would be best if your no where near me.

Fixit: I,ll pay you 2000 Zeni to stop calling me that.

Hey Dad how's other world? You have a bad feeling about evreyone.

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pouts*

any chance you can come by my place later?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home