Monday, January 30, 2006

As the stomach churns

If you've read Vampi's blog you'll see wahy I was depressed, and a little peevd at Goten when he just had to come in my office. " Look I have to work." I said. " I'd rather not hear you brag about what you did with Vampirella."

" Dude, I didn't do anything." he said. " I mean I did. but not with her." " Enough of your Lies !" I yelled oddly sounding a lot like Father. " Who did that? One of the cats?" I pointed at the scratches on his neck. " Ha! You could say that. Dude, I was with Pantha."

Then I heard from no where "What?" My sister . came running into the room. " You did What with Pantha?" Oh great, an episode of The Jerry Springer show in my office. Or a Soap Oprea.

Goten:" Why should you care? Your out doing it with Wonder Bread right?"

Bra:" I Haven't done anything like that with him!"

Goten:" I don't care any way!" (liar.)

Bra :Tears streaming down her face.) " I thought you were different! " A gold aura surronded her .

I saw her do this once before ,but I thought I was seeing things she just became a super saiyan. I knew She started training with Dad but I couldn't believe this. Neither could Goten who was punched through my wall th next second. I heard him hit a car below

He started yelling about how he didn't want anything to do with Bra any way. She turned to me and said " Papa took one of the ships I just wanted you to know." her hair turned blue again and she walked out of the pridefully ouf the office. I let myself smile a little , that was entertaining.

17 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tsk tsk Silly Trunks Vamperilla has no intrest in Goten

I was with him that night

If you wonder where her interest lies
check her coffin you will find a t-shirt that I think you will agree looks familiar (it still smells of your aftershave too)


but you didnt hear it from me

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

um really he wasn't lying? looks like I owe her an apology

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I know Vampi you dont owe her an apology just let her know your not mad and still want to be friends or whatever

She really values your well however she can have you, if just a freind then so be it, if more well even better


but you didnt hear it from me oh and she has a valentines gift for you

but you will have to get to the weapons room to find it (you also didnt hear that from me)
considering Vampi has always talked in her sleep I think you know the password *wink*

have fun


oh and tell your sister I have 3 words for her: ménage à trois


it french *wink*

I dont mind sharing *meow*
'wink'
but if she ppppppurrrrr fers I can step out of the picture I wasnt aware he was with anyone

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not she's just the jealous type, which sha ehas no right to be, " just friends" my monkey tali. Maybe she just worry about WOnder Bread and not me.

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my poor sweet goten
well you know Vampi had rused off to I have no idea where

you can bring your monkey tail here
I am sure I can make you feel better

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rushed not rused


you know jealousy is such a waste

another woman isnt competition that is oppertunity *wink*

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder Man not Wonder Bread , Youve got Goku calling him that now. Menage huh? interesting.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bra you have no idea how interesting *wink* but the question is are the men strong enough :P to handel it :P

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

This has taken a really weird turn. So many bad mental images. Only one way to forget this. Whiskey.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is wrong trunks to much of an imagination?


Hmmm Vampi has some nice Whisky at her place maybe we should have a party :P

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Trunks said...

You know I prefer the name Wonder Bread. Boy it's a good thing Father isn't on the planet right now. HA I'm drunk weeeeeee! That menage thing would probably set him off on a killing spree, Or maybe not. If the stroies appa's ghost told are true He was pretty wild at her age . Not just the killing either.

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Trunks, and Goten Be careful with the wild girls little brother. Also Vegeta told me those stories. I can't believe Multiple women especially at the same time. would like him. Maybe I still see him as the guy that beat me up as a kid.

 
At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol trunks

and Gohan dont worry you little brother is in good hands :P


Vegeta multi women no telling how many kids he could have out there he doesnt even know about


so much is not really know about Trunks father and his personal relationships before Bulma


Then again no telling what your dad did either Gohan
I seriously doubt your mom was his first and only woman

oh look I think Trunks passed out lol



so goten you bringing your Monkey tail over?

 
At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw dont for to check your mail ;)

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Panatha Almost there.

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goten :P so want to see/use Vampi's weapons/trainign room?

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home