Saturday, August 30, 2008

Return

Justavia:

The Corru Empress grins at Justice, “Your people don't want to follow you anymore. You're not anything more than a person. They wanted a symbol, not a little whore. Surrender now don't embarrass your self any longer."

Justice growls at Dark Mirai. “What happened to you? Why are you acting like this?"

“Why are you such a failure? Too human to live up to your destiny, and too weak to get the respect of the saiyans."

I opened the portal from my room to this planet; I was determined to put an end to this bastard. “How would you know about saiyans Red Lantern construct?"

I ask coming from the portal. “You’re about to face a real supersaiyan." The smirk coming over my face for the first time in a long time. I'm going to enjoy this fight.

I announce to all the audiences. “I am Mirai Trunks Vegeta Briefs. Father of Justice, Husband of Vampirella Saiyan Prince. This creature has been manipulating you!" I cut it open with Stormcutter, and red energy flows from the cut. “He’s not even alive. All he's said to you are lies!"

He takes out his sword. “How did you break the mind control shell?"

“A little help from my friends." I grin and block a time bolt from the Chronos Blade. “I don't want to turn back into a kid pal once was enough."

“I let you live all this time because you had all the good emotions.” He rants." But now you've outlived your usefulness."

I yawn. " Blah! Blah! You keep trying to convince yourself that your the real me. Yeah you have some of my memories, and whatever. But things you've done. I wouldn't conceive of in my wildest dreams."


“Shut up! You're the Fake!" he yells.

I grin. “I’m the one with the pulse. I bleed blood when I'm cut not energy. I'm the half saiyan. You’re a parody of me."

“Die!" he turns into the Supersaiyan 5 form as do I. We know each other's sword fighting techniques, and end up in a stale mate. He tries the trick I used to kill Freeza. He fires a burning attack that I dodge.


What he expects to happen is I'll fly right up into his sword where I'll meet a grisly end. Instead he gets hit with two killer lightning bolts." I invented that trick pal. Here’s another I invented. Finish Buster!"

The Ki blast hits. After the fire dies down Justice stalks up. And is about to kill him.

“Back off! This is my kill!" I demand.

He tries to trick Justice. “Daughter help me..."

“Trying to use my face to get my daughter into a trap?" I sneer. “Can’t have that.” I cut a big scar in his face making more energy leaks from the wound. “Now no one will mistake you for me again."

He attacks with a savage fury that takes me by surprise. He tries to strangle me then remembers he's has the Chronos Blade. Great I'm about to go back to being an infant then I'll be defenseless. At that moment I get this weird idea to create a storm of pure energy like in space.

The sword does it this shock throws him off of me I get blasted but not as bad as he his whole body is falling apart. He grabs his sword, and vanishes. He may have disintegrated back in to red energy if not; well I’ll kill him later. I find it amusing the Trapper isn't giving him power anymore. Or maybe he really is dead.

Justice Walks Up to me. “Dad? You ... were mind controlled?"

“Only since. The fight with the Trapper. The way I acted before... I was just not ready for you to grow up. Everything I did since was wrong... Look tell everyone that it was all lies. Hide your relationship with Galen. A lot of the races in this area of the galaxy are strange about that sort of thing."

I'm about to open a portal to home. “Are you getting back together with mom dad?"

“No. I've hurt her enough. Sometimes when you love something you have to let it go. You'll learn that fact some day. But right now lead you're people to victory."

Grandfather Vegeta comes up and claps his hand on my shoulder. “Don’t sugar coat it for the freak, boy. Admit you've come to your senses, and want nothing more to do with those monsters."


I punch him in the jaw breaking it. "If I hear you call them monsters ever again, I'll send you to back to Hell."

Before returning home. I ask. “You didn't with Jason Right?"

She laughs. “No. I wouldn't hurt Vel, by playing around her man. She's like a sister to me."


I wave, and return home. Except I forgot where home is. I went to the Vampi's mansion. And found it empty. Should have known. Oh well back to my room to at Capsule Corp.

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger The Grim Reaper said...

I need to talk with you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home