Thursday, May 01, 2008

Mirai:visitations

Ugh. I feel awful. I was fighting this loser called reflecting Man the way to beat him was so damn obvious Father probably would have beat him in ten minutes. The real threat was Vincent appearing with some sort of Red Lantern ring.


He attacked us mercilessly if I was if I hadn't been under so much stress lately with time changing, Justice, Skrulls, and my own obsession with manipulating the future , I probably could have seen something was off with my little brother.


As it is he tried to in his words "release my dark emotions without my conscience." Whatever that means. he did something with his ring that Stormcutter stopped.

But ever since then I've felt that something has been missing I can't put my finger on it. After a fitful sleep I hear Trunks' voice. “Wakey wakey sunshine." I look up and see his hair is long like mine, great he's trying to look like me again.

“What do you want Trunks?" I groan.

“Well I guess you could call me that that was our original name after all. But I've been thinking of something with the name Mirai in it since I'm the true Mirai."

“Huh?" I ask.

“You don't get it our loving brother and his ring has done something to us. Well that and Stormcutter I guess you shouldn't mix power ring energies with magic. He tried to pick up Stomcutter and it zaps him.

“Well I should have thought that I would no longer fit into this sword's narrow definition of 'Worthy'. Not that it matter have a new sword The Chronos Blade." He produces a black sword.

“Where did you get that?" I question inching my fingers closer to Stormcutter.

" You rejected the Time Trapper's offer I accepted it, you can't imagine the power he gives When we are finished reshaping history how we want it he will give me 1,000 timelines to rule over well after we kill one minor problem, a problem oddly Vincent created along with his freak girlfriend."

He laughs. “Don’t worry everything’s going to be great for you I'm going to retcon your marriage to Vampirella One day you'll wake up with a better girlfriend and no knowledge that you ever played father to the Addams family. While Justice oh that little slut is going to suffer. I'm going to let her remember you were her father but you won't, then I'm going to go up and down the timeline killing Galen over and over and their children and grand children and well you get the idea. She'll know better than to disobey us."

I grab Stormcutter, “Monster!" I challenge trying cut off his head. He blocks the blade with his sword.

“I am what you have made me; I'm what you secretly want to do to that child molesting wizard, and the ungrateful whore we have raised."

I punch him in his lying mouth. Yes I was strict but I only wanted to protect Justice from a man that was using her. The problem is I let it go too far, and I've inherited both of my parents' stubbornness.

He points his sword at me and my bed turns to dust, he fires again and HS' dog turns back into a puppy, a strong gust of wind from Stormcutter knocks him back then I unleash a hell of a thunder bolt.

He coughs. "Damn Thor for giving you that sword." he then surprised me with a swift kick to the solar plexus I try to fight back but I still feel weak, I stun him with an uppercut though, “You will not harm a hair on my daughter's head!"

His elbow crushes my nose. “There’s not a thing you can do about it, I’ve had weeks to recover from our separation while you've only had a day." His knee slams into my crotch I double over and am kicked in the face, I fall back into a fish tank.

“It’s destined to happen there's not a thing you or Bruce Cain or anyone can do about it. I only came here to take your time machine though I had hoped you'd understand my crusade and join me. But since you won't I can't let you have access to the timeline to try and stop me."

I black out when I wake there's this woman or rather ghost staring at me. "I must tell you of Galen and how he is not a child molester in fact he is the noblest man I have ever met."

I shake the cobwebs out “And who are you supposed to be his PR agent from the other side?"

“I am Isabel his wife but you know me by another name, Justice."


I stare. “Yeah but what?"

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad... Justice isnt well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home