Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My darker half

My evil half has come back into this timeline; I knew it immediately when he returned. He was trying to torture Justice but there's something else he wants though. He appeared on some island.

He slammed through the wall killing agents, He was charged by Joe Fixit who with the Chronos Blade he transformed back into Bruce Banner. Inertia ran at him and was turned to slo mo mode.

“Oh Thaddeus Thawne. I know of you, you want my sister, and that Brown girl you can have them both if you join me and the Time Trapper. You can have a harem of beautiful women."

" One I ain't got nothin' with Spoiler, and two I ain't serving no villains again from now on I do what I want."

Evil me smacks Inertia away. he's attacked by the rest of Legacy his powers are more now than when I first fought him and Vincent and Vella are no longer on the team so they are really lacking in the super strength department. Slobo is strong but not that strong.


Next he goes to Justice's room and laughs as Galen threatens him. “Please I’ve killed you twice already. And one of those times I slaughtered your children in front of you the power Time Trapper has given me makes me more than a techno mage can even hope to defeat.

He proves his point after a devastating battle between the two. Galen finds him self at his knees Dark Mirai spits blood from his mouth “Heh. You're so going to pay for that. But for now I need to see daughter dearest."

“Why are you doing this? I love you Daddy." Justice begs.

“I always hated you, you little burden, now tell me where he is!"

"Who?"

“Bruce Cain! You genetic joke! Your little buddy Cassandra rescued him from his execution. Now where is that product of a drunken rooftop sex romp?"

"How should I know?" She screams in his face.

“Because he's always trying to protect you and the rest of his family and he seems to have an affinity for this era in history. Now tell me where he is so I can put him out of my misery!"


“Even if I knew I wouldn't tell you!" She protests “You’re worse than he ever was!"

“You know no one really cares for you. You're a burden on all of us Justice! Just let go! Stop hoping and just let your self die. Do it or I'll tear the one thing out of you Galen cares for. If Isabel’s soul is gone he'll just think of you as a disgusting freak. Like the rest of us. As for Bruce Cain if I wipe his "mommy" out of existence then he'll never be born."

He calls up a time portal and a bunch of zombie warriors from the 27th century jump out “Kill Batgirl!" He orders. The fight spilled out onto the beach.

Bruce Banner growls “you bastard you'd kill a girl you raised just for a minor infraction that MAKES HULK MAD!!!!!"

At this moment I wake up and feel strong I take Stormcutter and ant teleport onto the scene. I throw a thunder bolt at the Dark Mirai and pick up Justice "Are you alright?"

"Wha? I don't understand? Dad? How?"

"I'll explain later pumpkin right now I have to make sure this freak doesn't bother us anymore." I dodge the Hulk who smashes a bunch of robot zombies and listen to Iron man who's appeared with the Avengers I smile at the fact that he's acting like himself again and not a tin plated dictator I look over to Galen.

“Get up magician!"

“I am not a magician I'm a techno mage!"

“Potato, potatoe." I smirk “You want to prove your worth to me as a suitor for my little princess? Then get on your feet and fight besides me help me protect her and I'll accept you."

He stands his jaw grinds in determination."

My evil side laughs “You two idiots? I'll tear you to pieces!"

“Hmph." I respond. “Your new power maybe able to defeat one of us but I truly doubt you can stop both of us." I teleport Justice back to Vampi's mansion with Stormcutter I'd like to fight without having to worry about her. I then transform to SS5, and smirk at Galen. "Ready?"

“Yes." he responds grimly.

“Let’s kick his ass."

“Indeed." He lets a small grin go his lips.

2 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that my hands are untied... This imposture shall pay!

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger TX said...

tag

 

Post a Comment

<< Home