Saturday, May 17, 2008

Time trapped

We had already made the version of me run off with his tail between his legs once. And Vampi tried to make talk to Galen so we can Iron out our differences he appeared again.

Of course he waited for a time when it's just the two of us not with Legacy, Shield the Avengers, etc around." Let's finish this losers I have places to go and Justices and Galen’s to kill."

He kept taunting us into battle even throwing dead infant on the ground and claiming it was Justice's he gets Galen to again use the Spell of Destruction, again he sits in it and laughs , then he reflects onto a future version of Justice we watch in horror as she's vaporized.

“Foolish foolish idiots you can't defeat me. All you can do is beg me to let you live."


After this Galen discovers the power of the Time Trapper connected to him. Oddly the Trapper manifested himself. Then Galen told me something I have a hard time wrapping my head around. “He’s a Shadow!"

"Actually I am many things in many different times. In your Universe I took the form of a shadow, no... The Shadow... the one that started the war with the Vorlons. The one that was the embodiment of Chaos." the Time trapper declared... "Even the other Shadows didn't understand me, I was ... different."
A Shadow vessel appears over head while the screams of these things pierces our ears. "Destroy them and bring me the tech of the techno mage!" He roared.

Galen did something to me made me feel invincible, with the power of Stormcutter and my saiyan powers I was finally defeating this bastard. The he goes he takes the cowardly route and vanishes.

“Damn it!' Galen shouts. I see the injuries I would have had from the battle so he took on my pain himself. At times like this I wish I could be like my dad, and not empathize with another's pain.

“Galen, you can't do that again it’ll kill you."

"I don't care! Justice is worth it! Now Can you follow him to wherever he went?"

I smile “Yes he’s left behind an energy trail in the time stream.” I run to my newly rebuilt time machine. We jump in and it starts normal, then all of the sudden everything goes dark.

When everything goes light again, hooded head with no face. “That plan went perfectly my disciple. These heroes always want to save the damsel in distress that they fall for our trap."

“Where’s Galen?" I demand.

The evil Mirai Laughs “Hanging out with another perverted sicko we sent him to see Donna Troy's creepy ex husband Terry Long."

Long grins. “I faked my death because Donna got too old I mean twenty? Ugh. Hey man you're my hero think you can introduce me to Justice’s blue haired cousin or whatever she is? Maybe we can all have a four way or something?"


Galen’s eyes go wide and he demands' “Away from me you strange disturbed man!"

Trapper closes the portal. "My evil Mirai has taken the tech from one of the Galens he has already killed , so that one no longer interests me. As for you I gave you a chance to join me you refused, and you kept changing history. I couldn't allow that. Now I have the best of both worlds you serving me and you out of the way."

Let me tell you a little of Justice's future, She's killed by Vegeta, who finds her fight with the Corru as an annoyance. In the future she's seen as worse than Hitler, after the Battle of Hectis, She's reviled and ridiculed forever more. There is nothing you or Galen can do to stop it, since next time Galen goes back to his dimension he'll find he can't return to yours. As for you will be trapped here at the end of time unable to help her you'll just get to watch her suffer."

I spit in his face well what I guess is a face. " I get why evil me wants to torture my little girl but what's in it for you Trapper?"

" I hate heroes, and what they represent I will bring about chaos with each one of you morons I destroy now if you'll excuse me I have to make sure your little brother creates his son's archenemy. Then I'll get said son to join us."

The dark me laughs. " You don't get it do you? There's no hope. Evil won."

Where I am now it seems he's right.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Blogger Justice said...

(Prayer)

I don't know if you can hear me Dad.. I don't know if there is a connection between us being father and daughter but what ever happens know I love you dad...

Don't trust the trapper or believe him.. He will only tell you lies...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home