Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mirai: End of a perfect life

It's another great day. I can't remember the last time I've had a bad one. My girlfriend Power Girl is the perfect woman. We're getting married soon. I'm thinking of all this when this kid , about 21, or 22 pops up he looks a lot like Trunks.



Should Trunks have a kid that's that old? No he's not that much older than this guy I think... Why's it so hard to remember? “Uncle? I'm here to free you."
The boy says.

“Free me from what? Trunks looking boy."

He seems to not like that. "My father is Vincent! Not Trunks!" he growls a bit and then grabs on to me. “We’re getting you out of this!"

Some girl with purple hair and a Devil come into the door. “Dad?"

Why the hell are they calling me dad? Wait I got it “Did Trunks use my time machine again? Sorry I have no kids, don't want any either. But your dad is at Capsule Corp."

The girl cries." You have to remember us!"

“I don't even remember this Vincent the Saiyan boy is talking about!" I yell.

My father and Karen walk in. “What the Hell is going on in here!" Dad yells.

“We’re taking him out of here! You pale imitation of Vegeta!" The Kid human/ saiyan shouts. The Girl beats down Karen, while The Devil Kid fights my father.

I grab the sword out of the girl's hand. The sword shocks me then I remember everything. The evil version of myself, the Time Trapper the Wizard pervert Galen, the fact that Justice is his wife reincarnated. At least part of her is.


I take a look back at my perfect life, no it's not real it's a fabrication. I open a portal back to the real world with the sword. “Dad Justice asks.

I don't answer. Just go back through the portal I hear a voice I kind of recognize Robin's little girlfriend, and Vincent's girlfriend’s best friend. I was a little surprised to see her as a full grown , and rather attractive woman, Arguing with a miniature version of herself about Bruce's age maybe a little older So I'm in the future.

“Mom! I saw you hit by that aging ray and nothing happened! In fact you and Cassandra Cain look damn good for your ages! What's going on?"


A man in a robe appears behind them "Doesn't matter you're all about to die!"

He first turned Bruce into a baby. The rest of us he defeats with some kind of amazing strength. Stormcutter helps but I still can't beat the guy then I remember something Goku is here that means we can do the fusion dance. I've never done this before.

Goku seems to understand, and we do the dance and Fuse to become Gorai! Time Trapper is in trouble now! But something tragic happened as Mirai, and Goku fused to create me Jason Todd tried to distract the Trapper and he was aged up A 150 year old man the guy is dying of old age. My /Mirai's Younger sister who's now grown woman, and that freaks me/Mirai out runs to him and cries over his dying body.

Don't worry sis/niece his sacrifice will not be in vain now to end the Time Trapper.

TBC

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Go get 'em!

Yeah, I said "'em," what's wrong with that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home