Sunday, April 13, 2008

AAAHHHH!!!!!!

My Birthday just passed by recently, and something happened that bad at thee party or well after the party. I guess I can say it no But I drank, a lot. Hey it was a party.

I woke up with a huge hangover. And I felt some girl next to me, I thought it Was Marron, or maybe a new customer, well it was a new customer but one that makes want to throw up. Pan AAAAAH!


She's so much younger than me this is so damn wrong, okay maybe not legally she’s 18 but still EEEW. “How? What? Why? How?"

She grins “You forgot when and where."

“No I mean I don't remember."

"Well first you said I was a bad girl and needed a spanking..." She starts.

“Please stop!" I yell hurting my own head.

She leaves after kissing me. Ugh! What the hell?

Oh man Marron, is going to kill me Gohan is going to kill me, maybe Dad will do it too if I don't kill myself. Damn you alcohol this all your fault!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Oh yeah, blame the alcohol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home