Sunday, June 08, 2008

Dark Mirai:What fools these heroes be.

All these years of being held in check by a "Conscience, "morality", and "feelings". Has really ruined my life. My weaker half with all of those has been disposed of the true Trunks Briefs is now finally free to be the son Vegeta truly wanted.

That reminds me I should kill that other boy who usurped my name making me call myself "Mirai." Bah whatever the trapper was trying to manipulate, Vincent, and Cassandra so they wouldn't make the little thorn in our side.

No matter how he changed events it turned out the same way. What is with my little brother, he's so damn whipped. Our work was interrupted. At that second product of what we were trying to stop barges into our Citadel with his rag tag army.

The master orders me to take care of them. Vampirella was so easy, she fights in a bezerker rage I while I keep the others away with the Chronos Blade I tricked her stupid self by pretending I was the other weak Mirai

When she goes to embrace me I stab her idiot guts. “Yeah I want a divorce. In the end there can be only one!" I chop her head off. This gets Slutty MC Skank Aka My dear daughter Justice. All mad and yelling how I'm going to die, yeah right.

“Well daughter it was always you that was destined to die tragically at the hands of a family member. So I'm guessing you're the one that's not going to come out of this one in one piece."

“Don’t call me daughter! You're not my Father!" She shouts.

“You’re right! Who would ever want to claim freaks like you and your brother? No one ever loved you, you disgusting ho bag! Hell Galen is going to dump you after he gets tired of using you up."

She tried using Stomcutter it doesn't respond to her like it does that shell of man, I backhand her away. “Please you are nothing I don't think I should fight you, you need someone more your speed like I don't know oh yeah Cell."




I sit back and watch as Justice fights Dr Gero's "Perfect fighting machine." Meanwhile The Chronos Blade accelerates my healing. She' some what more impressive than I remember but she's only had a bout two years training before then another year so three years training against my 32.

I look around at the others, the stupid Devil Kid, Bah! the Elf, skank, Spoiler's kid, two Flashes Bart, and Thaddeus, Galen, Spoiler, a bunch of no name assassins , and Cain.

It's odd but Cain is the one I'm most wary of not just for his skills, but the fact he's been raised by the bats. Means he's likely got some tricks up his sleeve.

After Justice dispatches Cell I appear from behind her and break her ribs. “Bastard! You tricked me you can't fight without trickery!"

“Just because you're too dumb to try it doesn't mean I should have to play by your rules." I laugh. After we struggle for a while I finally get through all her plant and animal based attacks and Use the Sword to age her. “Feel it 80 years in a second. Out of nowhere Bart gets in its way and well.


“Aww I killed you're little first love! Don't worry you'll join him soon enough!" F#@ I only aged Justice about a year. Then everyone broke my barrier. They all attacked at one after hard a battle I win Cain no surprise put up the best fight, Oddly Justice, Galen, and Vella tied for the second best.

Vella might have got me if not for the fact she was protecting her human pet. I think I’ll Show her the folly of that decision by killing Jason Todd. Before I can though Cain starts laughing.

“What? What is it? You lost fool!" I shout

“Meet my first ace in the hole."

What are you babbling about?" I demand. Before he can answer this huge shout takes my attention " KA ME HA ME HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"




Continuedhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home