Saturday, July 15, 2006

Bra: Great I'm dead

Well That sucked Brolly killed me. Sigh! Glad I get to keep my body though . I do not want to be a floating spirit. I see a guy in robes that looks kind of like a cricket.




" So Your vegeta's daughter?" he asks.

" So your a cricket?"

He sighs. " yeah your definitely related to him . Why do you have to call me a cricket ?"


" I don't know you do look like one . Are you a roach?"

" Very funny keep it up and I won't train you young lady."

" Father said you liked jokes."

" Not at my expense! Oh yeah your going to have some company."

" Huh " I look behind me and see Goten.

" Hey Baby ! Oh no ! He got you too?"

Goten just looks down .

" Oh Crap! I'm not going to be seeing Dad here too am I ?"

" No." says cricket man. " They killed Brolly with the attack I taught Goku. Though some of the higher ups are concerned He hasn't showed up in Hell."


"Great So he can come back." Said Goten.

" Well it could be that your Vegeta's throwing his body into a different dimension, Made his soul go with it." repsponded Kai ." Oh Yeah I still have to find Bra's Brother Mirai. He seems to have completely vanished."

Wonderful , poor Vampi must be out of her mind right now . I try to get close to Goten but he backs a way from me what's up with him ? Fine jerk! If you Want to act like that fine I'll ignore you too.

As I'm standing there thinkng about tearing off certain parts Of Goten's anatomy . I hear " Hey ya Baby I didn't think I'd see you here!"


Oh no Super Boy!
I forgot he was dead. Just what I needed he'll be oogling me the whole time I'm here. I just know he uses his X-ray vision to look underneath my clothes . First my Fiance starts acting weird now The Kryptonian hormone boy pops up And If I have to hear " I'm legal now " one more time I 'm going to blow up something! I wonder if I'm in Hell.

2 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Kon-El said...

Come on baby ! once ya go Kryptonian ya never stop moaning

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Son Goten said...

Hench man oh I'm going too


Kon! I'm going to put you down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home