Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What the?

Well me and Mirai actually found three dragon ballls this weirdo had them.



Ok my camera sucked. But he had this old woman and a dog, there they were riding these robot things and threatened to take over the world . We blasted them and took the d-balls. Alright we have four! Just three to go !

As we got closer to home We senses something off a huge power level!

" Brolly!" we booth said at once.

" I don't understand!" said Mirai" Goku killed him on New Vegeta!"

"I don't know I fought him when I was a kid and a clone of him another time . He seems to have a weird way of coming back ."

We put all our power into flight. When We get there Brolly was strangling Vampi! We both blast him . "Well........both of you!" Soon Vegeta will have no children!" Then I will slowly extract my revenge on......Kakarot!!"

Yeah this guy was never all that sane, but he seems to have completley flipped this time!

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miari look out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home