Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I didn't want her to find out this way.

Bra was bitching about the fight between my Dad and Cain. " He didn't care what I had to say. He just teleports me out of the way and beats my brother down after wards!
What a jerk!"

I said, " Look! That sicko needed a beating . Or did you care that he tried to kill me?"

" He wouldn't have killed you. He wouldn't hurt me that way!"

" Yes he would! He thinks he knows what's best for you and I'm not it."


"Maybe he's right!"

" Oh fine! But maybe you should be glad Cain knows someone can beat him, he wouldn't try whatever evil thing he wants to do next , besides your Dad didn't start turning good, until my Dad and older brother, beat him like a drum. "

I got no idea why I said or why she got so mad at it. But she doesn't slap like a lot of girls she punches and hard. The ring I bought her fell out of my pocket.




She just kind of stares at it. Then says I-is that for me? "

" Yeah." I say rubbing my chin . " I was waiting for the right time to ask you to marry me I didn't think this is the right time though."

" You know the answer would be yes right?"

" Yeah you know Cain's going to flip out probably try and kill me again right?"

" So you should train harder, and have me train with you I want to be an SS3 if I say yes Your help me right I'll even wear my special armor."

" What's that?"

" You'll see."

" Cool."

" She gets all excited and jumps up and down " We Should tell everyone!"

" Not just yet." I say.

4 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger The Grim Reaper said...

Grrrrrr

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I am always going to be a brides maid and never a bride

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Vegeta said...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home