Wednesday, May 03, 2006

To the rescue

We break into the ship, pretty easily We take down a lot of the guards. I'm still not sure about Miari. But I guess since Vampi chose him and the rapport I once had with her is down to nothing ,I should accept it.


The Pepper head shows us were the prisoner we're looking for is being held.



We find her and Miari pulled the cage apart. She crawls out "Thank you! She says " We cannot go out the way you came. I know a short cut." we follow her trustingly Well Miari does.


Me I take out my sword just in case. She leads us into a hallway. Then she slips behind me and one of those fish monsters that nearly killed us before had come, comes out of a hall way.

" Seems Dad was right It was a trap." I say

" Father's paranoid. There must be a reason for this!"

"Whatever." I say going to ss4 form. He does too but one of these things took down Dad and Goku at the fifth form they had to fuse to kill it we had no chance. Both of us at ss4. And this thing was treating us like babies.

" Maybe we should Fuse Miari!"

" No way!" he says trying to pull the fish thing down.

Soon Miari goes into some kind of spasms. He turns back in to his normal form. " Something's wrong with Vampi!"

Oh great he won't be any help. I fly away from , looking for something to help with this. I get punched into a airlock I look around I couldn't read the language but I know what a big red button means.

I push it and hold on the fish flies out into space. I start going too , but miari catches me, and shuts the airlock.

" You did good Trunks." he said.

I run up and to the computer after a while of familiarizing my self with the ships controls. I open all the cells the prisoners escape, Then I Turn the ships weapons on the other's in the fleet. Finally I turn on the self destruct.

We go back to our ship and I yell at the blue woman " Why did you do that?"

" You could have gotten us killed!"

" Forgive me she says If I did not go along with the trap I would have been killed you did not see what they did with my world!"

" trunks you don't understand," Says Miari What it's like to have all you know destroyed It makes some people do desperate things."

I was quiet for the rest of the trip the problem was the blue woman. Kept clinging to me. Even when I was alone in the Holo simulator
" Such a beautiful creature" , she says. " Do you have a mate?"

" Um yes , Well I did, but there's um someone else."


Miari just laughs" Looks like you may have some Spalianin to do to Marron When we get back."


At least he's laughing probaly the first time I heard him laugh since we got trapped together. But I still don't trust this Fish woman call it instinct.

1 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

while sleeping.. ampi dreams of Miari, she says to him... please hurry home...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home