Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Marron

It's been a while since me and Vampi broke up and a few days since my hair potion disaster. My hair is finally back to normal, I thought Marron would never want to see me again after that mess.

But after work she comes by. " Hey you. " She says." Want to try it again with out the funny hair?" So I change out of my evil work clothes and when I come out she pretty much attacks me.



I take her to a four star restaurant, and she looks unhappy. " Trunks you know your trying to hard again."

" Huh?"

" Showing off your money may work for bimbos, but I know you way too well for that I know you hate this stuffy place as much as I do. Hey I saw a hotdog stand a block back let's go!"

So we end up having a picnic in the park. ( I dare someone to try and mug us.) well the picnic turned out better than I expected.

I've never felt so stress free on a date before, well ok I have when I knew I wasn't call to call the next morning. I see why it's this way though . I've known this girl since we were kids. I mean there no trying to get to know each other, or playing all the dating games, or pretending to be someone else .

I just relaxed and had a good time. As the night ended I said Good bye but she says" Um can I come over to your place for coffee?" So we watch some DVDs After That's over it was pretty late. I say something stupid like " I wish this night would never end." or something along those lines.

She rubs her hand through my hair, " Who said it has to end so soon?"

" What?" I say.

" For a smart guy you can be pretty slow , you know that?"

" Oh!"

Awesome! I just hope Buu doesn't run in tomorrow to wake me up like he usually does.

2 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow I am so glad things are working for you

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Brolly said...

until..... I kill you! I ... still remember you peeing on my face when you were a kid.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home