Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm in Hell

Literally and metaphorically. After becoming Gotenks, the potions effects stopped I wonder if it was because of the fusion or what? ( Meanwhile Goten recites poetry to a hamburger.)

" Hey pal that's my meal!"

" Do you mind?" Says Goten." I'll take you were we can be alone babe"

Back in Hell

Well whatever it is I've lost any chance with Vampi I may have had. Because of that damn Potion I drooled over Marron like a hormone driven teenager. Vampi has ended up With Miari, me but with long hair, deeper voice and the fricken Hammer of Thor! He just has to be sooooo confident as well.

Whatever I can't think about that now. Hotstuff's devil soul has been taken away, and we have to get it back. You see He made a bet with the ruler of this Hell, the one of the Chinese after life.


Superhero 101 here, there are many dimensions called "Hell". I think the Dmv is one of those. Pantha distracts the guards except for Horse face I knock him pout pretty quietly.


me and Bra fly in to crooked L's office. Oh of course he has to be there, nothing is ever easy. " What do you mortal's want ?" "ooooh he is so much hotter in person ." Says Bra.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

" What?" I ask Then she whispers "I'll distract him get the contract." then she says he hip s ant the demon jumps on his desk and starts rubbing his face and telling him how hot he is.


I think I threw up in my mouth a little, I used a camera phone to get some evidence of this, Heh Maybe this will get Goten to break up with her. Then I use my ki as a laser cutting in to his safe. I look in and find the contract. I take it out and give a thumbs up to Bra.


" Hey want me to flash you?" Bra asked crooked L. " Oh we're your going to do much more than that." said the demon.


" Uh huh right Final Flash!"

" Bra did you have to that?"

" Oh maybe you'd rather I slept with him?"

" The way you were acting I thought you were going to."

We fly out and grab Pantha, Now we have to Find the lead devil,Lucifer. I just hope Bra doesn't hit on him, yeah she's been hanging around Pantha too long.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Pantha said...

now to find Lu

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Pantha said...

hey what do you mean she has been hanging around me to much... when she leaves goten for me then you can say that ;)

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Trunks said...

Let's avoid saying things like that around dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home